Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grandma Helps With Potty Training

Isn't he supposed to be standing up?

According to potty training concepts, not a first. Excerpt:

I am asked this question by many parents - they all want to know whether to start potty training boys to urinate standing up or sitting down.

While there is definitely no right or wrong way to potty train a boy, most potty training experts will recommend that toddler boys should be potty trained sitting down. Even the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends encouraging and teaching toddler boys to urinate sitting down.

The major reason for this recommendation is to keep things simple by teaching them to sit for both urination and bowel movements. Other reasons include the logistics involved in managing the equipment for both types of training and the effort required to clean up while they learn to aim properly.

My personal recommendation is to first teach your son to potty sitting down. Once he is completely potty trained for both and is accident free, then I would recommend training him to pee standing up like his father and brothers!!




This site also has some cool potty training aids that might be helpful. The seat has a little cup in the front to help prevent "pee pee floor" and the step stool curves with the toilet, making learning to stand and go a more likely shot. They probably have your child's favorite character.


This Grandma is going to get one.

Potty Training Concepts


Pampers offers a free Easy Ups potty training kit when you register at their website.



Pampers Potty Kit




For some really funny potty training videos go to YouTube and search for "potty training". You'll soon find out you are not alone in this sometimes frustrating but hilarious adventure with your child.

The little guy in the picture is my grandson and he is actually doing a great job with his potty training. He is only 29 months old.


I found this video and I am dedicating it to my daughter. She has her hands full at the moment. She works full-time and has a 2-year and 5-year old. One is potty training and the other is going through a dramatic "fit pitching" stage that's causing her real concern. Sometimes, she feels like she's at the end of her rope. She just doesn't realize how strong she is or what a good Mom she is.

7 comments:

  1. love u to pee in my mouth while I suck u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suck my nephews c--k he is 7 I started him as a baby, taking him camping and fishing in 2 weeks and I plan on f--king his sweet, tight little p-ss-

      Delete
    2. Send Images sayyedwajahatali.ja@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. If you have pictures send them to me email address is tinerj81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUIERO COJER A EL CULO DE TU HIJO TAMBIEN CHUPAR A MI PENE DALE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can get him all naked and then I’ll will give him a bath when he is in the bath and then he will try to get out by the time I finish getting undressed in front of him and then I’ll will pick him up and then I will put him back in the bathtub with me and then I’ll will have my penis touching his butt and then I’ll will have him sit on my naked lap and then I’ll will take his butt and shove my penis into his butt

    ReplyDelete
  5. And then I will tell him that I will use my knife to open up his buttocks even more and then I can put my penis in his buttocks so he can feel my white stuff going inside of his buttocks and then I will use my tongue to lick his buttocks and rub my penis on his buttocks so he can feel my white stuff ontop of his buttocks so I will squirt a lot of my stuff on his buttocks and then I will take his clothes off and his underwear off and put them on my floor and then I will have him sleep completely naked in my bed and then I will be completely naked and then I will climb on my bed and then I’ll put my arms underneath his armpits and then I’ll bring his body up close to my body to feel his butthole and then I will kiss his buttocks and then I will put his penis in my mouth and then I will suck on his penis and then after I suck on his penis and then I will have him suck on my penis and then he will let me suck on his buttocks and then I will tell him that I love him too much and then he will put his hand on my bum and then I will put my hand on his bum so I can feel his penis touching my penis so he can feel me squirting my white stuff on his bum

    ReplyDelete