Sunday, April 11, 2010

Herbal Tea, Free Audio Book and Justin Bieber

The benefits of herbal tea are said to be significant. It also tastes good. Check out this article. You'll also find some great tea accessories from Avon and other sites. Benefits of Herbal Teas



                                             

My sister found this free audio book from Podiobooks.com.

Macabre fiction. Horror fiction. Dark fiction. Whatever you choose to call it, that is what is contained within this collection of short stories. But other than that, these tales are as varied as can be. Ghost stories... they're in there. Lovecraftian monsters... certainly. Twist endings... got it. Psychological terror... of course. Sunny, happy endings... not so much. Oh, and one other thing these stories have in common: they are intended for a mature audience- one who is not easily offended, I might add.

I can't vouch for it because I haven't listened to it yet. I'm concerned about that last sentence in the description. I'm not sure if it's warning of content or language.

You can download it here



Scroll to the bottom of the page and right click to save each chapter.

                                                        

A few weeks ago, I saw the YouTube video of the 3-year old little girl crying over Justin Bieber. I was just shocked. She's only 3! I didn't hear anyone else talk about it, but my daughter did. Apparently, a lot of people were talking about it.

I recently caught the follow-up video where she actually got to meet Justin, courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel. I just love a happy ending.



You can view the original video here: 3-Year Old Cries Over Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment