Thursday, May 27, 2010

Assorted Treasures


If you like what I call elevator music, you can download to your heart's content here:

Chill Out Music


I recently tried to take 2 files from my cell phone to merge into one to make a ringtone. My two youngest grandchilden saying, "Grandma, I'm cawing you" and "Hey Danma". Well, once I got them onto my computer, I could see that they were QCP files. What??? No program on my computer would recognize them. Then I found this neat little tool that converts files from your browser! Once it's complete it gives you a link to click to download your finished product! I thought it was very, very cool. I got what I needed; and, of course, it's FREE!
Media Convert


I had a couple of wav files that I needed to convert to mp3s, so I used the old trusty cdex program. It can be downloaded here

If you need help using it, get it here

If you are not sure which version to download, then just get the 1.51 release version.

If you find anything that's helpful to you here, please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment