Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Distracted by Wynonna

I have been nursing a back injury and haven't been able to sit at my computer to make blog posts. I finally get around to it and I get distracted by a GodVine video. . . A very emotional performance by Wynonna Judd. It's actually an old video but it's new to me.

There's always something very kind of "insecure" about her, but I love her voice.

Luckily I could get the code from YouTube and share the video.




Ironically, that's not the only thing I got distracted by. I saw this this George Bush T-shirt and thought I'd die laughing.


Yes. I'm definitely feeling better. You know what they say about laughter being good medicine.

You can actually order the shirt Here at Cafe Press

What a great Christmas gift for a democrat!

No comments:

Post a Comment