Saturday, September 10, 2011

Remembering 9/11

Ten Years Later

I don't think anyone old enough to understand what was happening on that horrible day will ever forget it in their lifetime. Sometimes, I want to forget and sometimes, I want to remember. Nevertheless, it happened and I pray it never happens again.

To commemerate that day a wonderful screensaver has been created. Be prepared... You will relive all the emotion all over again with sight and sound.

Ten years later, it is just as powerful to the humans senses.

View the still shots HERE

Download the screensaver HERE

I can vouch personally for its safety. I love the screensavers on this site and I have them all. I've never had a problem with them. I did, however, download them from their original site. Apparently, they are no longer downloadable from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment