Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Duct Tape Roses For Father's Day

I was looking for some gift ideas for Father's Day on Amazon, when I came across these duct tape roses. What a strange thing to think of doing! I did a yahoo search for them and was very surprised at how much information there was! I have never heard of them.

You can buy them at Amazon.com



You can also make them yourself with instructions from
instructionables and ehow

Monkey See offers a "how to" video


and so does Youtube


I don't remember where I got this poem, so I don't know who wrote it; but, I was very touched by it.

Father's Day is approaching. Yellow roses grow in
heaven. Lord pick a bunch for me. Place them in my father's arms and
tell him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him. When he
turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek & hold him for
awhile, because remembering him is easy, I ...do

No comments:

Post a Comment