Thursday, July 14, 2011

Season Confusion

I went to Dollar Tree yesterday to look at the summer pool items for kids and I was shocked! I looked at my phone to verify the date. Yep! It was July 13th. I understand a little Christmas in July to help cool things down and remind us that winter will come and the heat will subside and we have the holidays to look forward to, BUT ..... Halloween decorations and Thanksgiving decorations out for sale in July?



You know, I haven't even had my vacation yet! So, they were getting my vacation money! I just couldn't resist. I especially thought these little goblins were adorable. They will sit nicely on a shelf or mantle.




My grandchildren will think this one is funny stuck to window glass.

It's just all way too soon. It's the middle of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment