Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas and God Bless Us All!



I have been cooking today, exchanging presents with my husband whom I love with my whole heart; yet, an empty nest is still empty. Then I got the surprise phone call and my Christmas Eve was complete. My daughter said, "Mom, will you read us a story?". I read the story as I have so many Christmas Eves before. This time to a 4-year old granddaughter with my own daughter listening on her cell phone with the speaker on. "Twas the Night Before Christmas and all through the house ..... ". My heart was full. I read it from here Twas The Night Before Christmas

I have 2 daughters. One lives down the street and the other is in the service. She lives on base with her husband and my other 2 grandchildren; far away it seems today. One calls to read a story and can't wait to give me my present. The other ... far away.

I found a website to share. As a Christian, I am a little confused about this site, but also very excited to find it. Please comment and share your impression. Hillman Christmas

God Bless You All This Christmas! Thank God for our Savior, whose birth we celebrate. For the gifts we give to each other are only a shallow imitation of the gift we were given at his birth (and his death).

Oh Yeah and here's some Friday Funnies.







Merry Christmas to you and yours. May the Peace of Jesus Christ be the fullness of your heart this Christmas day and all through the year to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment