Thursday, December 31, 2009

Still Holding On To Christmas



When I came home tonight I had such a nice surprise! My daughter was here cooking supper for us! She did it because she's sweet, but she said it was because I am sick and she wanted to help me. I haven't had Hamburger Helper in a very long time. It was pretty good! That gave me some extra time to get my blog post done.

I'm holding on to Christmas as long as I can. Traditionally, we take the decorations down on New Year's day. My Grandmother always said it was bad luck to have your Christmas tree up after New Year's day, so I've been trained to get it out of the house. I'm still listening to Christmas music (now on my new car cd player) and we will have one more gift exchange on New Year's day. So, in that spirit, I found an interesting blog that is offering a free Christmas album. Get it here

You can watch a great classic Christmas cartoon, "The Candle Maker" here

Watch three free videos on Amazon On Demand. Choose from an assortment of movies or TV shows including holiday films. You can also download your videos to a Windows PC. Amazon treats everything (including freebies) as an order. You will even get a confirmation email. I guess that's good in case the RIAA or Internet Police come after you for "downloading". When your order is complete, just click the download button in the online player. The U.S.link is here

Here is a little software program that looks worthwhile. My Little Cook Book Vr. 3.0

►Extremely easy to use

►Free program update

►Scan in old recipe cards

►Print, scan fax or email recipes

►Add unlimited amount of recipes (Unlimited Edition).

►Free technical support.

►PDF help and user interface.

►Works with Windows® XP or Vista

My Little Cook Book

Don't forget to dowload the User's Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment