Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stories From The Old South - Children's Records

I love old children's records and I love things from the old south. One of my favorite movies is "Song of the South". Kiddie Records Weekly offers that record along with other children's old south collectibles.

Clicking on the associated link will bring up a page with a lot of records on it. You will have to click on the actual thumbnail or the title to the left. If you don't want to install a torrent, just right click on each side and save it to your computer. Do that also with the image file to get the record covers. If any of them should turn out to be a dead link, email me and I'll upload them for you since I have them also.

Tales of Uncle Remus

Little Black Sambo

Uncle Remus Stories - Decca Records

Little Black Sambo and The Twins

Uncle Remus Stories - RCA Records

Little Black Sambo's Jungle Band

So Dear To My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment