Sunday, January 10, 2010

Superheros and Grandsons



It's was a cold, icy weekend in the south and a good time to play indoors with grandchildren. My 2-year old grandson and I got out my super hero action figure collection or as he says, "my guys". Superman's cape mysteriously disappeared but it'll turn up eventually. He is my 3rd grandson, so I have accumulated these action figures over the years and some have disappeared. I used to have a regular Batman and a Robin. They weren't with the collection. I also had 3 Spiderman figures but I appear to have only one left. Nevertheless, it was a treasure to behold to a 2-year old.



I found some cool super hero sites.

The Legion of Super Heros comics site

DC Comics Super Hero Collection Comics

MySpace-Comments


I love this site!
Superman Supersite

Super Hero Action Figures for sale


You can create your own superhero
here

MySpace-Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment