Saturday, March 20, 2010

Census 2010

Did you get yours yet?

Thank God all the horrible questions that I heard were going to be on it are not; however, I am not at all pleased with the fact that this census is a personal identifier, asking your name, age and phone number. If it wasn't already public information, I might consider not answering it; AND, I don't appreciate being put in that position.

Also, question #10. Does this person sometimes live or stay somewhere else? The only truthful answer is yes. Don't we all go on vacation, visit relatives or stay with a sick friend or relative from time-to-time? Why on earth, do they need to know this?

I've seen this video on a couple of other blogs, and I decided to post here also.

The Census Is Getting Personal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k

No comments:

Post a Comment