Thursday, March 18, 2010

Software Treasures and Cartoon Memories

 I recently found a couple of handy little web treasures and, of course, they are my favorite thing ... FREE!

I love to listen to audio books but the distances I travel do not allow me listen to full 1 to 2 hour segments in one sitting (I listen when I'm in the car, obviously).

Since I put the books on my MP3 player, I have to take the time to manually fast forward to get back to where I left off (if I can even remember). Needless to say, it can be frustrating and time-consuming. This neat little freebie makes my life easy!

I cut the tracks into 20 minute segments and my audio books are so much more enjoyable. I really appreciate people who share their software creations for free.

You can get the audio book cutter for yourself here


HJSplit is great free program to use to split a large file into smaller, more manageable pieces either for storage purposes or for emailing, etc. When you need the whole file again, the very same program will join the pieces back together for you!

You can get HJSplit here

My boss showed me something on his cell phone today that he said would bring back childhood memories. He was right it. It did. I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment