Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


Mini Book Review

I recently read "Witch and Wizard" by James Patterson. The beginning was very creepy to me. It was almost like a Minister's end-time sermon rewritten as fantasy fiction.

The new order is now in place. All the children are being killed or imprisoned by the "One Who Is The One". The One who decides and The One who makes the rules is the One Who Is The One".

Other than the creepiness and the fact that a child witch and wizard are to battle the regime of the "evil world leader", it was a pretty cool little story. If it conjures up pictures in my mind or has me on the edge of my seat at all, I consider it a good read. This one did. It is, however, definitely a book for kids/young teens.

                                                                               

Weird Word: Echnalubma

Definition: A kind of vehicle, full of sick people, and chased by reywals.

But what are reywals?


No comments:

Post a Comment