Friday, October 15, 2010

Freebee Friday


Do a Halloween monster mashup of your family. It's fun! The kids will love it. Make yours HERE

I think I posted this free software previously, but I had not actually used it yet. I was having a problem with the 2 programs I had previously been using (getting a clicking noise in the audio) so I gave this a try. I LOVE IT! and it's FREE!

# Freemake Video Converter can import the majority of video, audio, and image formats, and outputs to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, DVD, MP3.
# The program also prepares videos supported by various multimedia devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, Blackberry, Android mobile devices, and others.
# The converter has DVD burning option. You can get it HERE


The video I was trying to convert and burn was a youtube capture. I have the movie on VHS but I wanted to put it on a DVD for my granddaughter. It's The Adventures of Ronald McDonald - "Scared Silly". Now she has it... again.

You can get it too:
Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Visit the Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald site HERE

Tour the Haunted Inn Game is a free online game that's cute but will drive you crazy! Good luck.
Here


Check out the halloween hot wings recipe Here

I really like Vintage or Victorian Halloween cards. Here's a couple. 





No comments:

Post a Comment