Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Funnies - The Little Rascals / Our Gang

I love the little rascals and I have a few Spanky and Our Gang DVD's and VHS Tapes, but the other episodes that I've been able to collect by various means are not at all good quality. A few clips and an episode or two can be found on YouTube but the quality isn't very impressive there either.

I found a site that has episodes you can watch or use video downloader to grab them (if you use Firefox). They have been restored and the quality is excellent. I think they sell Dvd's too. I believe they must be unedited also because the episode "Choo Choo" is a lot longer than the one I have and I've never seen that footage before. When I was a little girl, the reruns were on every weekend, just like the I Love Lucy show. I loved to watch Our Gang and Tarzan!

A few years ago, I made a DVD for my Grandsons, thinking that it was old fashioned, black & white and they weren't going to be interested because they were so much into super heroes. My daughter called me said, "Mom, I want you to hear this. Listen to my sons laughter! They love it!". Her home was filled with giggles and uncontrollable laughter. It was wonderful.

Check out the site for yourself and watch a few episodes and laugh! HERE

1 comment:

  1. The correct address for the Little Rascals films at my website is now https://www.heustess.com/films/
    Thanks for the link.
    Mack Heustess

    ReplyDelete