Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Free Computer Games and Online Conversions

I had previously posted a link to software for online software conversion, but when I needed it yesterday, I found the link was dead. In my search for a replacement, I came across these good online converters.

This one converts MP3's to ring tones for your phone.
TRY MP3 To Ring tone HERE

I also recently starting using the Video2mp3 to convert You Tube videos to MP3's. I love both utilities!

Visit Video2mp3 HERE


For the last 3 days, my Grandchildren have been playing games that I downloaded for them from a totally free site. I even got Mario Brothers. The games all seem to be virus and spyware free and work very well. However, when you finish a game and "quit", it automatically opens your browser and takes you back to their website. I'm surprised the virus scanner doesn't pick it up as a trojan. I have them on 2 different computers with 2 different virus programs. It's very annoying, but what can you say? The games are totally FREE. Get Free Games HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment