Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grab a Christmas Cartoon

Being a Grandmother to little ones is so much fun. I have someone to watch cartoons with! My 4-year old granddaughter and my 2-year old grandson and I have been watching some great Christmas cartoons on youtube this year. One of my favorites is Noel.

Noel is an animated Christmas special that aired in the early 1990's about an ornament who has a happiness. It is narrated by Charlton Heston. A few years ago, I looked everywhere for it and could find no information on it at all. You just couldn't buy it. Apparently, it has never been released on DVD. Finally, I was able to get a copy from someone who converted their VHS. Now somebody has posted it to Youtube. I think it's a wonderful Christmas cartoon. I have posted the Youtube links or you can watch it from here.

Part 1



Part 2


Part 3


If you'd rather burn it to DVD to watch it, you can grab the video from youtube.

For Firefox
Video Download Helper

If you are a die hard Internet Exlorer user, you can download Video Detect. I personally have not used it and cannot vouch for it. Remember to check for ratings and comments on software before downloading if you don't know someone who has used it. It can damage your computer or contain spyware or viruses. i just looked to see if there was anything for Explorer versus Firefox to give you another option.

For Internet explorer
Video Detect

This particular video has the option to download the HQ mp4. On most burning software, there's no need to convert. You can just burn the video.
If you ever do have to download an flv file, you'll have to covert it before burning to DVD. Since I'm all about FREE little web treasures, I'd recommend this free program. There are no watermarks or logos.

Any Video Converter

example

No comments:

Post a Comment