Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Waiting For Godzilla





I am a serious Godzilla fan! If you don't know who Godzilla is (I can't imagine) or if you've never seen a Godzilla movie, you can see quite a few of them for free on Crackle. One of my favorites is Son of Godzilla

I've been waiting for years for "Godzilla 3D To The Max" to be released in IMAX Theaters. Is it going to happen?

It was originally going to be out in 2007; then it was delayed until 2009; Even now, there are different reports on the time of release. Some say 2010, others say 2011. Does anybody even know if it's true? Is it just speculation or maybe just a rumor?

When "Godzilla: Final Wars" was released in 2004, it was to celebrate Godzilla's 50th birthday and to retire the Monster (due to poor ticket sales). Then the 3D talk started, and now I hear there may be a remake of "King Kong vs Godzilla". I'm ready for either one to be released! Here's the trailer for 3D to the Max. Is it for real or is it a "fan made clip"?



example

No comments:

Post a Comment