Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scary Fun

glitter graphics



I didn't start my blog until November 1st, so I didn't do a Halloween post. I thought that I'd just keep it for next year, but my granddaughter caused me rethink it.

This is her favorite website (next to Spongebob games on Nickelodeon). We use this website all year long. She loves to dunk the wolf, the virtual pumpkin carving and the shows. She hates the haunted house and virtual abduction. She says it's too scary. She's 4.

cyberhaunt.com

This is another great kids site that she likes a lot.

meddybemps.com


This one is more for older kids and adults. It's my favorite scary site.

Devil's Tramping Ground

I am an Old-time radio and audio drama fan. Here is a creepy kids original audio drama.

Halloween In July

No comments:

Post a Comment